3D Projection Mapping Prices
These are some of the comments we got on our artworks lately. 3D projection mapping became one of the most spectacular forms of audio-visual art. It’s a unique experience for any audience, and it’s becoming a popular highlight of world class events.
“It’s brilliant! I have a client who’d love a projection mapping artwork like that. What’s the price?”
We get that question very often, so let me give you a brief overview on what factors in the pricing a projection mapping artwork. This is the information we must have to give you a cost estimate, and here's why.
- Material of the projected surface – projection needs light colored surface that doesn’t reflect the light. The darker your building is, the more limited possibilities we’ll have in creating the artwork. Glass and other glossy type of surfaces need to be covered.
- Size of the facade or surface you plan to project on – just like a puzzle, the bigger the surface is, the more projectors we'll needed to cover it all.
- Possible projection distance – too short distances can result in a need of more projectors for the same size of surface.
- Possibility to darkening the surrounding area – projection needs darkness, the darker the surroundings are, the more cost effective your projection mapping show can be.
- Date and length of the event – the more time we have to prepare and schedule, the better quality of 3D projection mapping artwork we can create.
- Theme of the event – the more we know about the occasion, the better ideas we can come up with.
With all this information of your event and location, we can provide you with an estimated price.